Thursday, January 1, 2009

Waiting for X4 Flyer frame arrival

It have been a week since i paid for the frame and it is still on the way to me. Luckily the shop sent me tracking number for me to get updated with the frame whereabouts. Thank God cos the frame already cleared Malaysia Custom, i have bad experience when an item hold/detained at KLIA custom, means there is tax to be paid. The X4 have been declared as gift before shipped using USPS.



Not much riding in this few days as I am a bit busy with my responsibility as a father, a husband etc etc etc.

In the meantime, I have no spirit to ride in this few days as i am excited with the X4 flyer arrival. Sorry C4, i cant torture you to preserve your value. Met few times with Ober and showed him a hidden trail at Keramat.

I am on a 10 days of holiday due the economic downturn which have affected my workplace demand for output. It is OK, i felt no worries although there is risk of.... fuhhh.. but after reading Ihya Ulumuddin and some other books, i felt calm as what important is to do the best and let God decide our future as only he knows the best for us.

There will always be a way out from every problem if we put our full trust in God.

No comments: